Do you love building brands? Do you have a flair for digital and a passion for achieving excellence on every project?
We are Tiny Hunter, an award-winning strategic branding agency based in Surry Hills and are looking for a talented digital account manager with 3+ years industry experience.
You must thrive on the detail of the job; making all the parts fit together. You can juggle multiple projects and conflicting deadlines and make it look easy. You have that amazing ability to keep sight of the bigger picture whilst staying on top of all the small details as well.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO…
- Deliver projects and campaigns against briefs; effectively managing all aspects of production, including timelines, budgets and accuracy of final materials.
- Understand how to manage websites from beginning to end, bridging communication between the client, creatives and developers to achieve a successful outcome.
- Manage email marketing campaigns including email builds, editing content and scheduling delivery.
- Understand digital marketing in order to assess strategy against client objectives, manage implementation and achieve project objectives.
- Evaluate creative and executions and assess whether it accomplishes the stated goals based on your in depth knowledge of the client.
- Work with Google tools eg digging around Analytics, ensuring the right goal tracking has been set up (or managing the set up), connecting accounts and managing sharing as needed.
- Drive strategic development of accounts. Understand the client’s business inside and out, answer questions (or find out the answers), research and offer insight into competitors.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial understanding and problem solving abilities.
- Keep abreast of market trends and client needs. Know good brand building from bad.
- Contribute to the agency’s development and acts as its ambassador in the community.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Look around at www.tinyhunter.com.au
Send through your resume to email@example.com along with what you are looking for in your next role and your favourite book. We would love to hear from you.